Foodservice Ventilation Consultants comprises of an experienced team of professional specialists in the catering equipment and commercial kitchen ventilation industry.
We are able to provide a wide range of services to support all types of catering developments both in the U.K. and Internationally.
- Feasibility studies and reviews of existing systems.
- Ventilation strategy development.
- Conceptual planning.
- Detail design and specification.
- Advice on fire protection systems.
- Tender preparation and evaluation.
- Project supervision and management.
- Environmental and legislation compliance.
Supporting all market sectors.
- Business and industry.
- Hotel, restaurant, leisure and sports facilities.
- Retail developments.
- Hospitals and healthcare.
- Universities schools and colleges.
Foodservice Ventilation Consultants can deliver;
- Comprehensive knowledge of foodservice equipment and ventilation systems including Ultra-Violet technology and smoke and odour pollution control.
- Bespoke solutions to individual challenges.
- In depth knowledge of ventilation standards and legislation. (British Standards & DW172 etc.)
- Co-ordination with other ventilation systems within the project.
- On budget tendering and procurement.
- Health and safety and risk assessment reviews.
Steve Cole, owner and principal consultant, is a Professional Member of the FCSI (Foodservice Consultants Society International), the worldwide body of Professional Design and Management consultants in the foodservice industry and has been active within the Society for over 20 years.
Please contact us for more information about how we can help manage your search for property.