Foodservice Ventilation Consultants comprises of an experienced team of professional specialists in the catering equipment and commercial kitchen ventilation industry.
We are able to provide a wide range of services to support all types of catering developments both in the U.K. and Internationally.
- Feasibility studies and reviews of existing systems.
- Ventilation strategy development.
- Conceptual planning.
- Detail design and specification.
- Advice on fire protection systems.
- Tender preparation and evaluation.
- Project supervision and management.
- Environmental and legislation compliance.
Supporting all market sectors.
- Business and industry.
- Hotel, restaurant, leisure and sports facilities.
- Retail developments.
- Hospitals and healthcare.
- Universities schools and colleges.
Foodservice Ventilation Consultants can deliver;
- Comprehensive knowledge of foodservice equipment and ventilation systems including Ultra-Violet technology and smoke and odour pollution control.
- Bespoke solutions to individual challenges.
- In depth knowledge of ventilation standards and legislation. (British Standards & DW172 etc.)
- Co-ordination with other ventilation systems within the project.
- On budget tendering and procurement.
- Health and safety and risk assessment reviews.
Steve Cole, owner and principal consultant, is one of the founding consultants of the Independent Foodservice & Hospitality Consultants (IFHC) consortium and was a Professional Member of FCSI for over 25 years.
Please contact us for more information about how we can help manage your search for property.